LeTip Can Help Your Business!!!
The goal of LeTip is to expand each member’s business contacts through the generation of business tips.
Definition of a TIP: A qualified business TIP is a company or person who is interested in a specific service or product and is expecting a call from a LeTip member.
The membership of LeTip of Longview consists of business men and woman of good character and community standing residing or having a community interest within the area of this Chapter.
“As a young business owner in a new community, LeTip has provided me with an invaluable network of quality businesses to refer to as well as providing me with numerous new clients to help my own business grow.”
Chad L. Kleven, DDS – Advanced Dental Services, L.L.C.
“Butler Construction received over $100,000. of business in 18 months as a LeTip member
Cary Butler – Butler Construction
“My business wouldn’t be where it is today without the numerous referrals I’ve received from LeTip. LeTip referrals genereated over $30,000. in business for my company last year. The membership fees are truly a pittance when compared to the return on investment.”
Diana Boaglio – Global Designs
You are invited to enjoy two free breakfasts with LeTip of Longview which meets every Wednesday at 7:00 a.m. promptly at the Olde Creekside Cafe, at 1323 Commerce Ave, Longview, WA. Please contact us to see if your category is filled. If there is no conflict of interest and category is open we would like to have you be our guest.
How to Join LeTip
Each guest is required to attend two meetings before an application can be accepted. Upon submission of an application for membership, an inspection of the applicant’s place of business will be scheduled.
A membership vote will take place once your application has been submitted and the inspection has been completed and approved. Your application must be accompanied by a check for your membership fee. Approval by ninety percent of the voting members is required for acceptance. For more information please click here.
Why should I join LeTip?
- Exchange valuable business tips which turn into dollar$$$. Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- There are no outside speakers. Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interests are allowed. Your competition can’t join once you’ve joined.
- LeTip meetings are brief and to the point, beginning at 7:16 a.m. sharp and concluding by 8:31 a.m. sharp.
- An inspector from LeTip will visit and inspect your place of business. You must be voted on to become a member.
LeTip’s format has over 28 years of success stories throughout the U.S.A. and Canada.
- Each Chapter has a Board of Directors consisting of a President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Past President and two Board Members at large to maintain LeTip’s professional meeting format.
Your Sales Force
1. LeTip Is Your Sales Force
Accountants, insurance agents, bankers, architects, realtors, etc., we have over 50 loyal LeTip of Longview members giving members qualified business leads on a weekly basis.
2. LeTip International – in business since 1978
3. When Are Letip Meetings?
4. Quarterly Business Mixers
For more information please click here.